Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I must stop brooding of what I dont have and be thankful and appreciate of what I have.Thing is, eveyone knows that. Easier said than done. I cant help it but to always forget and feel that way.
So another thing is, how do we put that theory into place pratically?
I hate it when its time for period. Terrible I tell you. Disastrous.
Each time, its like my world is falling down.
Falling down.
and down.
Firstly its the physical pain, which is super unbearable, and that, u wont understand how painful it is unless ure a female too.
u cant afford to even smile to ur collegues when ure trying hard to control the pain.
I'll usually resort to the pink panadols, no matter how hard I try refraining from them. I heard that its not good to depend too much on panadols. but heck! im now a monthly-panadol-dependant.
Secondly, its the discomfort experience. I wont feel comfortable sitting down nor lying down. And toilet is always the destination every 2-3 hours. Longer than that, Ive to work hard to do some cleaning up. if u know what i mean.
garhh!! horrandous isnt it.
And so, thirdly.. the third one goes to the emotional aspect. Ahh this one, this one I think no one can understand. Coz at times, i cant understand myself either. it feels like everything is against what i want when actually everything is perfectly normal. The abnormal one here is myself, but at times, i will tend to blame any others but myself. Everything doesnt seem like what I expected, and the prob is, I expect nonsensical things.
When everything is ok n so normal, i will start to create any trouble and so there is something to be mad about and there's someone to blame. Pointing this out, pointing that out. This kind of feeling is something i find very hard to control, and i just have to.. just HAVE TO show that tantrums off.
complicated isnt it? again, u'll understand if ure a girl.
And now im very sorry for causing that hectic quarrel. When im all ok now, I find it very stupid. I feel like an idiot.
No. 3.1 is the sub topic of emotional aspect.
Its not the marah2 mode of emotions. Its the feeling of being SAD n DOWN for NO REASON.
U start to think how ugly u are, and u are sad that u look like that.
u Start to think how stupid u are, and sad that ure not so smart.
U start to think how fat u are, and sad that u cant look good.
U start to be jealous with ur girlfriends who simply have more than u do.
Garh!!! when the fact that u are still that same as any other day. The same 'ol u as when ure happpy and cheerful as the birds chirping in the morning! u cant help it but to think and feel that way.
burok kan?
So to sum it up... all these happen when the period starts.
I hate it.
8/18/2009 04:13:00 pm;