Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Road to Recpvery - Phase 6
Alhamdulillah. i can now solat as per normal, no longer with the help of a chair. =D
The painful part is when I have to bend all the way down and sit on my legs. for now, i will always have do a bit of adjustment first and put more weight on the right leg.
Adjusting.. rai said like nenek2 LOL!
Physio now is once every 2 weeks. No longer every sat...!
On a negative note, Im so lazy to do those therapy at home, when im supposed to do it 3 times a day -_-'
Sometimes, I just couldnt find the time. Padahal im not busy with anything. Time seems so short nowadays.
N now that its fasting month.. time is even shorter!
sahur --> kerja --> buka --> terawih ---> tdo.
very short indeed.
And seriously I need more energy. Ive been falling asleep at work lately.
I dont like this draggy dreadful feeling.
Oh well,
bilal looks cute *melts*
8/26/2009 03:22:00 pm;