Saturday, September 12, 2009
Its already the 10th week of IA. Nxt week is Week 11.
IT MEANS IA IS HALFWAY THERE ALREADY!! After week 22 and I'll be off for good!
so fast!! but i like it!! i want it to be over quick, pls!
Not that I dont like my work, but i want holidays!! =D
We, working students cant take any leave ok!! Everyday work work work work..
Even if you take some time off, u need to pay back the time.... *zZzZzzz*
The NTU prof came last thursday of my first Assesment. The oral interview went ok. I hope he liked it. coz THAT determines my grade for this sememter.
He'll be coming over again in Week 20. And with that! I will have to submit a 3000-5000 words REPORT to him by then.
I should really REAAAAAALLY start planning n writing soon.
Soon means after raya. By then I will only have a month left to crack up for the whole final report. Go mai go...!
Im sooooooooooo into the mood of Raya now. I wish I dont have to go to work for week 11. So that I can clean the house, bake more kuehs, iron all the new bajus and then anyam ketupats!!
Now where do I find the time for all those. Its really-mind bothering. And it really stresses me up if I cant finish everything by Raya. I hope the people in the house will be more tolerant by not messing up the house. With the VERY LITTLE time I have, Ive been cleaning up the house bit by bit, part by part and the next moment I know, its all messy again. FRUSTATING.
For that, lets tune in to radio for some raya songs. THAT cools me off and never fail to brighten up my mood.
Alright, lets start cleaning up!! Make full use of the weekends before its MONDAY again. eeeeeeeeeeek!
9/12/2009 09:17:00 am;