Tuesday, September 22, 2009
May you have a pleasant day of Eid and wonderful month of Syawal!!~

Hari Raya, as always, happy and exciting. With all the semangatness of baju baru and all. However, I realize that each year.. as each year goes by, I feel that the excitement level of raya decreases.
Probably bcoz Im getting older? My mom used to say that Hari raya are for kids. So true isnt it. I remember when I was small, we kids would get sooooooooooooooooo excited with bunga api, running around with other kids, eat and eat, Tired go to sleep, wake up n play again, without any worries at all.
but NOW.. now!! when Im getting more adult..
I start to worry so much when Raya comes. Like, eh kueh ni blm buat, eh bnde ni blm beli, eh duit cukop tak, eh ruma blm bersih, eh langsir blm cuci, bla bla bla n so on. And at the same time, u have other worries to handle like problems at work, sch, relationships etc.
And when raya arrives, u worry u cant cover all the houses in weekends of Syawal. U worry abt the housechores accumulating at home coz ure always outside berjalan2.
Ahh, I can see time is so precious now.
Adults want to be kids, kids want to be adults. =D
heh.
9/22/2009 01:21:00 pm;