Friday, November 20, 2009
My IA has finally come to an "end". Not the real end but still an "end". The real end is 5th dec, which I can hardly wait! Ive been counting down the days...!
Its an "End" coz the final asessment was yesterday. The ntu prof came down for the oral interview and report submission. It felt really2 great! coz the tedious report ive been working on for weeks is finally off me. Thank God!



But honestly, I didnt really feel the pressure for report-writing this time. Just a lil managable amount of stress. But I really feel as though I had done nothing. heh. Prolly coz I had all the time in the world to work on it. I spent all the time at work from 8 to 5.30 for report, coz recently there werent much requests for lab work. Lucky me!! ok I'll tell u abt my report later on.
The oral interview was bad though. I didnt feel convinced at all. The prof didnt give any sign or expression that u know.. telling that im good or wat. its really bothering I tell u! worrying! Not even a single "wow!! thats good!" heh! I just hope he likes my report n logbook oh please! IA is 10 credits for goodness sake! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllly neeeeeeeeeeeeed that GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GRADE!!
LIke DESPERATELY need it!!
Its really frustating u see. IVe been an employee for 5 months with little pay. And on top of that, I still have logbooks n report to complete. So professori, u better pay me with A-grade! that A-grade is like double tripple worth the pay for me!! hehe.
GArh! Im still bothered with the un-convincing oral interview with the tutor, hrmph!
Alright, lets forget abt it.
On a brighter note, holidays are coming. 2 more weeks of work n im done!! I can still remember how I dread going to work. How I dread my 5-days week. tee heee! Im a lazy-ass!
but hey! Im already ok. Going to work wasnt everytime dreadful afterall (at times it is). I just have to see it in a different way. And like I said earlier, I like the environment here.
As expected, I know things that I really hate initially will surely be liked eventually and finally be missed when they come to an end. So im gonna say I will miss hitachi at kaki bukit. =D
but that doesnt stop me from wanting my holidays though, hahah!
ok, Back to my report story.
I would like to thank my dearest father for all the support and help this semester.
My father has been sending me to work EVERY single day despite my workplace is just 3stops away. He has saved me from being late. =D
Im a lucky daughter. And I thank God for that. And no, Im not a pampered daughter.
And when I told him I had to submit my report in hardcopy, he really made that effort to search the cheapest printing service shop. He even offered to print it out for me. But for some reason, the didnt.
Instead, he picked me up from work so we could go printing together so i could see it myself. COlour printing is expensive. 50 cents per page. And i have 51 pages. And I printed 3 sets of it. one for the company, one for the school. And one for me. So do the maths how much the cost was in total.Not forgetting the cost of binding too.
To think that Im already 21 and that Ive always thought Im an adult, yet I still receive THAT much of care and concern from parents is really.. I dunno wat to say.. just wow! Im so thankful with what I have. =D
Alhamdulillah.
Parents are the most wonderful ppl. Nothing can repay their scarifice.
Pls Love ur parents. Treasure them. =D
11/20/2009 10:34:00 pm;