Sunday, November 29, 2009
They made me do circuit training...........!ROad to Recovery - Phase 7:
My knee is now 5-month old. Aft I had passed the post-3-months test, they put in ACL class. This class trained us to be strong and fit again. They made me do all sorts of tiring work-outs. Extremely tiring that as if any competition is drawing near. Like seriously, the have those cones! I had to run, jump, squat, twist, turn, everything that u can imagine haha!
The class was fun. I made new friends. The youngest i met is as young as 16 yrs old. Only 16 and already had ACL tear. tsk!
Some had it torn bcoz of basketball, some tekwando, but mostly soccer. SAd thing is, they all still have their meniscus except me! I can expect myself having knee problems when Im old =(
I still have doubts abt returning back to silat.. hrmmmm..
Im still thinking abt it!
A gym instructor once told me that the biggest hindrance to recovery is the fear of returning back to the sports that caused the injury.
So should i?
11/29/2009 12:55:00 am;