Thursday, December 03, 2009
I seriously bought a TV for myself. And im proud of myself. SAtisfying dat is!
I got it from Giant, and it has free delivery service. And I only informed my parents abt it a day b4 when the delivery man has to come. =D
The TV set is all in one entertainment. It has a DVD player attached, USB port, and can be a PC monitor. Im so loving it. I can forsee more movies, dramas, films for me during holidays!

I had to reorganize my room though. Honestly, my rooms feels terribly packed! Coz Im not a neat person. So it tends to get messy and disorganized every now and then. I will tidy up and do room-cleaning on weekends - and only if Ive the mood to do so. The entropy changes at quite a frequent rate. I cant bear seeing messy untidy room, but I keep causing it to be so. sigh.
But heck! I wanted the TV so much that I really made up a space for it. With that, I had to sacrifice my beauty product area, and my tudong area. Erm well, as u can see, my cupboards are too full with clothes that beauty products like diffrent lotions, creams, oil, spray and tudongs have to be outside.
So the space Ive created for TV was initially VERY Strategic. Strategic in the sence that I can be in bed, with fan infront, and the tv is at around 45 degree east.
But it wasnt fully strategtic enough in the sense that THAT area is far from the antenna point and power plug. tsk! spoiler!
So i had to do some shifting again. and now, if im in bed and fan infront, the TV is like 150 degree east!!! how to watch liddat!
Solution? I had to lie down on the opposite side of the bed. Like putting my feet on the head part, and the head on the feet part. I dont quite like it. Coz the fan is now behind me its blowing my hair down the face. irritating!
I must think of a new strategic point. but how?! -_-'
12/03/2009 03:13:00 pm;