Friday, May 14, 2010
Dear girlfriends,
My new kitchen isnt as nice and beautiful as u all might have imagined. Prolly coz i talked abt the renovation so much that u thought it'd be smting WOW! haha! as u can see, its pretty normal! Just better than the crumpluing one before. thats it. =D
Granite Countertop.
Pls remember to use such top if u like to cook. Wooden top is a no-no, though it looks nice. ONly nice as a display.

Messy. I knooooow.
Focus on the 2 wooden planks I suggested to the contractors.
Disadvatage: My mom cant reach the top plank.

I just like the Big rempah section area.

IKEA!! <3

And pls, make ur sink outline batu. My previous sink had wood as an outline. Ridiculous! wood n water.. u know???


I love my kitchen. But i have yet to learn how to cook. crap!
5/14/2010 11:08:00 pm;