Monday, May 31, 2010
IVP part 1 has ended. Relief. =)
Im glad its over. And im satisfied. No regrets. Then is then, now is now. Uni life is very diffrent. VERRYY diffrent. The atmosphere, the people, the vibes, the strength, the everything. Neither better nor worse. Its just different in its own way. And Im loving both. yep! =D
Friends. Team. They complete the feeling. Awesome!
I dreamt big. To be able to perform 3 times in a day. I is so amazed. =D
And to my dearest Suhafana Roseli,
the moment u hugged me, its just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I felt like joining u tearing down. tsk! Well done my dear. Uve started training years back tgt with me. Uve been very patient. And all those waiting came worthwhile right? =)
Thank you thank you thank you for bringing it back *if u know what i mean*

Love ya!
Ergh, emotions!
To have cravings and big apetite is such a bad combination.
Im having BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG cravings. no joke!
I can sense the PMS hormonal change. Oh God, help.
1) Roti bakar sapu butter gula.
2) coffeebean cake wow!
5/31/2010 05:37:00 pm;