Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Another day. Another weekday. Another FYP-day.
And the law regarding activation energy applies, esp when its the beginning of the week. I seriously had trouble pushing myself off bed this morning!
Well, life goes on. Though it gets dull when everything goes on rountinely. I'll strive. For u fyp.. for u.
Nothing interesting in school. Not many people. No one to talk to. Even the mango juice auntie said business is bad during holiday. poor thing.
lucky got meIve stared reading my journals. I dont like to read. Ive to FORCE myself to. And im halfway through the first journal. Kudos to me! it helps somehow. Im starting to see some light. =)
O Allh, pls give me that HUGE amount of extra energy. Pls miraculously give me that EXTRA passion n interest towards labworks n projects. Pls give me strength to carry on and to stop complaining. Only You who listen, You who understand me, You who love me, You who know whats best for me. Allahu Samee'un 'aleem. Ameen.
'Auzubikalimatillahi taaammaati min syarri ma khalak.
And Ive been very forgetful these days. I have no idea whats bothering my mind. I lost my wallet TWICE last week. twice in a day. Oh wait, its twice in less than 12 hrs!
1) lost it in sch. I left it in musollah and realize it only 4 hrs later when Im alrdy far far away in SRC for training. Funny thing was, I couldnt remember where i left it and I had declared lost of item, made report in BOTH the library counter and security campus. tsk. I was lucky no one stole it in the musollah.
2) I dropped it on the road when I alighted from wiyah's car. She sent me home that night after training. A maid knocked on my door the day after, claiming she found it in the dustbin. I wasnt lucky coz the money was all gone.
Tkde rezeki. Coz its 30 bucks that i had saved up to buy somthing. sigh.
Im thinking.. mungkin ada sesuatu yg tidak halal bagiku maka diambilnya semula.
Allahu a'lam.
Just like my slippers.
The week before, someone stole my slippers at Ghufran. Sad. Of all places.
Oh well, its ok, perhaps the person who took everything mentioned above needs it more than i do. =)
On my side, I should learn to be more aware and more careful.
Ive warn this to myself over n over again but Im always as careless as before.
help.
6/08/2010 03:07:00 pm;