Wednesday, June 23, 2010
She's Wiyah, Norwiyah.
A friend whom I know since 07 when she was then an SP chic.

And each time I see hall 8 from 179, i will go 'Awwwwwwwwwww...'
I personally feel that my hall-experience I shared with Wiyah was simply the best happening ever for my previous semester.
I was never a hall resider. And that was somehow, my first. While others stay in hostels for a year basis, ours was temporary. 2 months for me. That short stay, however, added another colour to my dull NTU life. =)
Wiyah is strong girl. Both inside n out. Trust me. She's no crybaby. Though she's a scaredycat who wont sleep alone in the room haha!
Simple2 things we did that kept me occupied. We made breakfast toast everyday. We made a pact that we should jemaah together every subuh and isyak. Do laundry together. And the best thing was; out never-ending chit-chats! =)
Guess that was the only major distraction from our studies LOL!~
But what I look up to her the most is the way she carries herself as a muslimah. =)
Simply a wow factor!And her playlist would play all sorts of nasyids which I always find it soothing esp coz we were away from home with tonnes n tonnes of sch work to complete.
Other than that, she's just another belo girl who will entertain my crappy-ness from morning till night. Even my silat trainings would be enjoyable to have her around. And trust me ppl, dont mess with her coz her kick can make u eat bubuh everyday onwards.
She now just landed safely in Singapore, back from the Holy Mecca peforming Umrah. Alhamdulillah. Jabal rahmah. LOL!~
Till we meet again. ;)
6/23/2010 09:23:00 pm;