Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Alhamdulillah, the first day of sch yesterday went perfectly fine and OK for me. Though I initially had the dread feeling of waking up early n travel long loooong distance. But when friends were around to talk n laugh, it felt good again. =D
Prof Comm seemed interesting. Coz I will learn how to write resume, business letter and such, which I will definitely need once Ive graduated. But i dont like writing. Im nvr good with words. =(
And Im having bio mod this sem. BIO. bioL. Somehow I cn hardly understand bio as much as I understand phy n chem, ever since secondary sch! And it will be much to my horror each time I see some modules related to bio.
Again, above are just excuses and laziness from me. I know I should accept whats given and do my very best. Afterall, I do believe that if Allah has put me to it, He'll guide me through it. =)
I'm pretty happy that I have successfully cleaned my room just in time before the sem started. Well, I do need a conducive environment to study and do readings. Seeing a messy room after a whole day ups n downs in sch will just add in to the much hated stress.
I gathered my courage to finally throw all the secondary school papers! I couldn't believe myself either, that I kept all my karangan, composition, homeworks and execises. Almost ALL of them. Every year when I spring clean my room, I failed to throw them away cause those papers just seem to have sentimental values to me.
N wow! I decided that this time round, I REALLY had to cause my uni notes are just TOO many and I cant find any space to keep 'em. *good job!*
But I still keep the text books though. Heeheee.. maybe one day..

Misha has been a really good girl and always excited to help me along. And she's always curious about the things I do. very cute! of course, at the same time I hv to answer tonnes of her wondering questions. I wonder if I were like that at 5... hehe!
She helped me cleaned my room.
And She helped me count my cookies when I baked.
She always make my day! =D

After 4 days of cleaning up. yay!!
I re-organized my desk. So that i cn face the TeeeVeee LOL!
I still think that my room is kinda plain n boring.. I wish I can hv some floral and butterfly wallpaper and pretty abstract bedsheet. I wish to have fresh flower on my dressing table too. If only there's a florist here n Kembangan. I will definitely keep it going. =D

But naah... think I should just keep my wants n wishes for my own house one day...
InsyaAllah!!
8/31/2010 05:41:00 pm;