Thursday, October 14, 2010
I think im gonna hate u dear brother. For now.
Coz all i asked was just a simple favour yet u turned it down hard on me.
I nvr know u cud grow up being so rude to me.
sometimes I think u are just ungrateful. sometimes I think u just forget how many times u came to me asking for help since u were a little boy.
Uve hurt so much when all I asked was a lil favour for my assignment.
U were just playing games my dear, u were not even revising for ur A levels.
U have no idea how much uve made me cry.
Soon, u'll know how it feels when ure in my position when u'll be in uni too.
period.
I was given 6 weeks to work on the assignment. But i chose to do it just 2 days before the dateline. I was unlucky coz 2 days b4 dateline, I fell sick. Its a torturous combo! its like I had to force every healthy cells that left in me to work!
morale of the story: stop procrastinating!
Im moving in to Pioneer next week. God, im trying my best. please make a better student afterwards. I still have not started my real fyp project since sch starts.
Quizzes are coming in and i still have pending online lectures to view.
now how do I relax during recess when I have all these in mind?
All the best to me. Thank You.
I dunno who to turn to to rant out again.
Im helpless.
10/14/2010 10:54:00 pm;