Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I went kinder-bueno hunting. Well, its the 2nd in my fav list of chocs. Im still loyal to my twirl. I just had that urge to treat myself something sweet after studying so hard for 2 tests.
Alhamdulillah, I felt sooo great that I managed to answer for both. Though the one for Thin Film is abit.. well yah, subjective kind of right/wrong.
But nevermind! I shall declare no mugging tonite! Studying will only resume tmr morning insyaAllah =)
I still have my online lectures pending for my view.
This morning I had left my sample in front of lamp for shining. It started at 10am. And guess how long does the sample need to complete its shining?
freaking 8 hours!!
Alhamdulillah for my new stay at jurong. I left lab took a nap at home and came back at 6pm. It felt greaaaaat! I really didnt wanna sit in school and study today! If it wasnt for the new home, I guess I had no choice but to just wait for that 8 hrs!
But the result was fabulous! The intensity checked by UV-vis showed 1.78. yay!! its the highest thus far. Im so happy coz I synthesized it myself. =)
I will do the next stage of experiment on friday insyaAllah.
The new home is pretty fine. Im still in the adapting stage though. I couldnt sleep well for the past 3 nights. I dunno if its the double deck bed that Im not used to, or the noisy road outside. I hope the adapting phase wont take that long because its really tiring the next morning. :(
Since I really didnt wanna study, I went jogging, prepared my own dinner, did laundry and wash the toilet. :) :) :)
I will sweep the floor tomorrow morning.
*pats my own back*
At free times like this, I realized I forgot to bring along the most precious book to read. I forgot to bring my Quran. I felt sinful booo :(
Of all the things I brought over, I could forget that. heh.
Thank God for the iPhone.
I will show u my new place soon. =)
10/27/2010 10:49:00 pm;