Friday, October 22, 2010

saham tinggi. Ok this is seriously so funny. The world of Madrasah students. Its still the same. Cute. Im sure they will laugh just like us now when they grow up.
But if I can turn back time, I will definitely want to go back to secondary school.
Not that so we can go chasing again. Back then, I dont think the students were that bold to do so.
Time back then was so fun and stress free. Well, yah comparable to now. But to think of it, I wonder how I handled THAT many subjects in a year. And now... studying 5 mods already driving me nuts.. why?
WHY?
I could hafal all the ukhrawi subjects but y I cant seem to memorize my notes already. Im pretty sure it should be the same... right?
Let me recall how many things Ive juggled before...
-hafal quraan
-hadis
-tafsir
-fiqh
-tauhid
-sirah
-arab
Though i failed my sirah for PSTE.. I just got a 'naajih'. HAHA! i guess thats the one and only paper i failed so far. I hope its the first and the last!
Then I had my..
english, malay, arabic, social studies+geopragy, chem+physics, bio, maths, a maths, IRK.
for olvls.
wah not bad not bad! im so proud of myself and
God I desperately need my old brain! I think ive pollute it too much heehee!
I think in Madrasah.. we had that spiritual thingy the 'clean' pure awesome environment. Im pretty sure THAT that made us different. U know, like selawat everyday, solat on time everyday, jemaah sumore. Constant ceramahs. Constant Quraan reading. Awesome isnt it. Which I think is what im lacking now. :(
Thing is, i never had that dreadful feeling to go to school. I never complained I had to wake up THAT morning and be in school by 7.
But 8.30 now seems SUPER morning. why?????
School was so fun back then. Everyday see friends. Everyday talk and everyday laugh. Once in awhile fight. once in a while cry. But everything was just oh-so-great!
Thats my place. My fav spot. =)


That was a really long 6 years ago :(
10/22/2010 01:29:00 pm;