Monday, November 15, 2010
I hope for a better upcoming week. Everyone please be nice to me ok?
The previous week was pretty hectic. I really dont wish for such incidents to happen occur. pretty2 please dont. To have emotional breakdown almost everyday was tiring. It really was.
My dearest friend,
We all may not know whatever secrets u keep. Whatever you want to do now, please do. U are no longer a lil kid and we are just nobody to stop u. But pls bear in mind that whatever uve done, has put me in much of a tough situation. As much as I already dont want to care, you have put me in a situation where I cant just run away like you did. It bothers me much. Its really affecting me.
My dear friend,
I can help you only up to this much. And because you dont even want to help yourself, I get pretty pissed off too y'know.
Your mom had called/texted me a zillion times asking for help to make you come home.
The police has called me twice, asking me questions as though Im the problematic one.
Then the MSE staff.
Then the MSE student.
Then the professor.
Then your mom, and your mom, and your mom.
oh. I forgot. And your lil brother n sister.
ALL HAD COME TO ME just because you cant help yourself.
My dear friend,
I have my own problems to think about. I have my own studies to focus on. I have my stupid fyp to work on. And I have my own family to spend time and love with.
My dear friend,
Whatever has happened to our oh-lets-do-fyp-together!
and lets-go-lecture-and-tutorials-together.
You left me alone in the dark for fyp. Guess what, I am so stressed up with fyp too. And I already blew it off by arguing with our beloved mentor. A very heat up argument. Say Good Luck to me. He's gonna flunk my grades im pretty sure.
As much as I really hate to give in and become a worse victim, I guess I have to coz at the end of the day, he's still the boss.

11/15/2010 01:41:00 am;