Saturday, December 11, 2010
3.30AM and i still cant sleep.
5.5 hrs later, is my very first Year 4 paper.
I am still wide awake. Feeling too nervous is torturous.
Im having that exam symptoms like having butterflies in stomach, goosebumps, cold hands, keep goin to toilet, n yeaah, not sleepy at all.
Im just worried if I get sleepy later.
At times like this, I really miss my parents' warmth.
So much.
Sometimes I wish I dont have to stay far far away from them. Their love and support have always keep me calm and cool.
When I was studying last weekend back at home, mom brought in spaghetti soto to my room. Manja much? heh, she will always make sure Im full with enough energy nutrients yada yada... coz i would just study study study without having a meal.
And now that Im on my own, Im grooooooowling like a wolf. I didnt spare a thought of what to have for dinner. sigh.

And now that my daddy is up healthy and strong working again, he doesnt call and talk to me as much as like he did last exam. nyeh!
So my abah said that tidur is not a syarat for solat malam. Cause initially I thought we have to sleep first, and get up late at night for solat malam. Perhaps coz its always been mentioned "bangun solat malam". So its bangun from tidur. I thought wrong.
If we are already wide awake at this hour, might as well we perform the solat malam. But sometimes I feel quite embarrassed cause the solat malam will only happen when I really2 need something, like during Ramadhan and of course... like help for exams.
And during the normal days, prayers are just the minimum? :(
Guilty much, But I guess its better than nothing right?

expand me my breast??
Hmm direct translation is bad!
12/11/2010 03:15:00 am;