Monday, December 27, 2010
The Golden Gate.

It feels so royal to paint the gate gold. But i think it looks cool. Quality time spent with the brother while painting it =)
now its really rumahku "mahligai"ku. =D
I really dont wish to have to go back to Jurong.
I wish I can do more for home. I have more in mind. More than just painting. More than just buying new Magic Clean mop and clean the house. 5 days is too short.
The moment when I returned home after exams, dad bought satay n momsy fried kropoks becos it was a special day. A special day that I'm coming back home. =)
That feeling knowing that u are loved... just wonderful!!~
Its just sad that I have to leave again. :(
Now that, everyone is under one roof - 11 people under one, I really wish to be here longer and be with everybody.
Kids bring joy to everyone.
They dont have to crack jokes to make you laugh.

I will so miss them.
12/27/2010 01:42:00 am;