Saturday, December 25, 2010
I saw dad doing his work on the dining table. Spreading out floor plans and do drawings.
I havent see him do drawings at home for a quite a long time. I key-poed his work, realizing that its some plan for residential blocks in Novena. With carpark and a swimming pool on top. Awesome design!
I saw complicated drawings which I believe only he can understand. Or perhaps only Civil Engineers do. I saw calculations, forces, loads, etc. Its as though my dad was doing some tutorial, cracking his head to solve the problem. Only that he has no professor to tell if its right or wrong.
It made me pause and think.
Do I really want to be an engineer?
I dont know what to picture myself as, once ive graduated.
And I have 5 months.
5 Months to decide
5 Months.
5 months...
12/25/2010 01:16:00 am;