Thursday, January 13, 2011
I heard the girls giggled. Giggled when they're signing the guestbook. In front of them were photos of the bride. The bride was ugly. She looked as though she has moustache at the upper lips. Her make-up was horrible and she was sweating. And this was captured in the photo.
And the bride was me.
I on the other hand, saw the giggling girls felt so sad that my heart skipped a beat. I knew I looked horrible. I wasn't a beautiful bride. I had purple lipstick on me. Purple lipstick and cream dress. And my hair was messy. I looked so ugly that even the groom walked ahead and didn't wait for me to walk together. Perhaps he was too embarrassed that I wasn't beautiful.
Then my sis told me that Mom picked the make-up and outfit I was wearing. I was so sad that I had to obey what mom wanted despite looking so horrendous. I went around to salam all the guest. When the guests stared at me one of a kind, I started to cry.
Boo!
Thank God it was just a dream =)
A sad but funny dream isn't it? haha!
I always have this fear and worry of how I will look like when I become a bride one day. And probably this dream is an effect of seeing bridal photos showed by Zubaidah the day before. LOL.
dangs! too much berangan. tssssk!
It was a sad dream but thinking of it made me smile. :)
In the dream, the groom was unknown, but the dream still made me smile. =)
And for that moment, I knew I should try to cook today! *winks*
1/13/2011 11:59:00 pm;