Saturday, April 30, 2011
My dear girls.. dear dear girls..
I know it feels good to have your whines heard. I know it feels good to be assured. To be assured that ure not fat. But please... I mean really please.. if u really need to do so.. look around. please make sure u are whining to the correct people. please, be more sensitive to the feelings of other girls, who are indeed, very obvious, bigger than you.
If u keep telling how fat u are, how flabbish u are, how tembam n round u are, what do you think the bigger girls in front of you feel? u know u are not even overweight. so please have a heart.
I mean if u girls really do something like EXERCISING, then oklah. At least theres an initiative done after uncountable times of complaining. But you girls are not doing anything because you do know you look fine. And hence, the complain. you gerls just wanna be heard. Big girls don't complain about being fat. Cos they know its a fact n how hurtful it is. Stop thinking that beauty equates to thin models on TV and in magazines. They are not.
By all means, complain. but to the right people please. Let me start; Im not fat. I just have bits of fats here n there. thats all. Be confident, and thats beautiful.
Message above goes to all girls including myself.
4/30/2011 11:26:00 pm;