Thursday, May 05, 2011
Our love-hate relationship


There's no one to irritate and there's no one to wrestle at home. I hope u'll be back soon. All healthy in one piece and our love-hate relationship shall continue.
I hate u for being so lazy. I hate u for always ignoring my nags. I hate u for always not helping me. I hate u for messing up ur room though mine is messy too. I hate u for eating my chocs. I hate u that mom made me iron ur uniform. I hate u that mom made me serve u food. I hate u for ignoring my messages. And the list goes on.
All in all, I love u because of all the above-mentioned. U are afterall, the special one for being the only son and the last child in the house. And no doubt, the smartest one. U are afterall my dear brother, who accompanies me for jogs, who listens when I desperately need that someone to talk to, who.. well yeah.. entertains me when im home during weekends.
U are afterall, second in the my list of wali after Abah. So u better love me =)
You are someone who cant be bothered on the outside, but is bothered inside.
But that makes you YOU. Ure starting a new chapter in life. I hope ure excited just like I am!
Thank you for cleaning up ur room before u go.
I'll be here waiting for ur uni letter =D
With hopes u'll return and one day be a better... nahh I wont say a better man, I'll say a better Muslim. Cos a good Muslim encompass all. rite? :)
InsyaAllah you are.
5/05/2011 04:56:00 am;