Saturday, May 28, 2011
A tad too emotional.
Few days before I end my last exam in NTU, I had this strange mixed feeling. The same feeling when I walked out of RP on my last day of school. Love-hate relationship? Im not too sure.
But definitely not like the last day in Maarif. We all became cry-babies. hehe. Cos madrasah experience was really different. Its just love. No hate.
I dunno if I shud miss NTU. Despite all the complaints, no doubt NTU has made me who I am today. I thank Allah for the experience. Alhamdulillah.

Assuming I pass my final semester, I cant wait to officially graduate. And to be a graduate. I cant wait to earn on my own n live my dreams :)
I cant wait to make my parents proud of me. soon ok daddy? soon. :)
Soon we'll hv a new portrait of us. Im counting down the days....
5/28/2011 12:37:00 am;